How to sanction an event
The event must be pre-announced in sufficient time for the insurance company to approve a rider if necessary.
The event must give the following information:
- Water Classification
- Where Pre-registering occurs - submit names
- Give the name of the person taking responsibility for the event IE: organizer and/or instructor(s)
To paddle on the lake at non-booked times, you must sign and pick up a key from the contact person.
Club members only
- Must have taken a beginner class. Can demonstrate a wet exit.
- There must be at least 3 members who are capable of helping each other.
- The key must be returned the same day it is borrowed and there must be time available that isn't booked to lessons or other use.
- Boats should be drained and brushed off, and must be locked on the trailer with the cable, trailer boxes locked and lifejackets and decks hung up. Any other equipment used should be stored in it’s appropriate place.