oaching at National Events
The CCE will pay $100 for each club member in good standing who requires coaching at the National Championship race and camp. The CCE will also pay a maximum of $100 per day for expenses to a maximum of 7 days for a coach. Subject to funds being available.
The amount of the coaching grant will be determined each year by the CCE executive, and will depend upon the availability of funds.
The team coach will be retained on the following understanding:
- That the BC team members will be his/her coaching priority
- The team will practice as one group,
- The entire team will practice during the BC team time slots.
The CCE will give an annual travel grant for:
- Each CCE member in good standing who has made the BC whitewater slalom team;
- Who is 23 years of age or under during the current year;
- Who is traveling to an out-of-province Canadian National Team Trial or a National Canadian Whitewater Slalom Championship race.
The amount of the grant will be determined each year by the CCE executive, and will depend upon the availability of funds. Grants may be applied for in November for dispersement in December of the calendar year. One grant per athlete per year